Published: July 10, 2014
1. What attracted you to the sport of skydiving?
PP: I've wanted to jump ever since I took my first plane ride in the 5th grade.
2. What influenced you to actually make the phone call to make your first skydive?
PP: A coworker put together a group to do tandems and asked if I wanted to go. I honestly didn't believe him when he said he was going so I called his bluff... It changed my life forever.
3. What's the most memorable skydive you've ever been on?
PP: Getting the opportunity to carry my niece on a Tandem. She sat through my first jump course at age 11 and wanted to jump ever since.
4. Who / What inspires you?
PP: People that overcome their physical disabilities to live life to its fullest. We have no excuse for not reaching our goals.
5. Of the places you have visited - what is your favorite place and why?
PP: Hiking in the Mountains of Colorado. Thanks to Brian and Ashley Acord for the hospitality.
6. What other interests do you have outside of skydiving?
PP: Riding Motorcycle, Playing poker, Shooting guns, Playing pool
7. What is something about you that few people know about?
PP: At one time I had 3 Columbian Red Tail Boa Constrictors and a Ball Python
8. If you could meet anyone in the world for a coffee and a chat (alive or deceased) who would you wish to meet with?
PP: Albert Einstein
9. What do you do for work? If you could do anything as an occupation - what would it be?
PP: I'm a Maintenance Troubleshooter at Michelin. I'm not really sure what my ideal occupation would be.
10. What are your future goals?
PP: I want to travel more, and experience more of what life has to offer.