Skydive Carolina is seeking a dynamic, outgoing personality to join our customer service team! Are you a highly motivated individual seeking a job that’s different than any other? If that’s you, we’d like to meet you!
We are seeking an energetic personality who can ‘bring it’ everyday! Our customer base, are usually folks that are a little uncertain about the skydiving experience , so, the candidate we are seeking will set the right tone by greeting our guests with warmth and a very friendly greeting and handle a myriad of responsibilities to ensure the customer experience is five star.
In this position, you will have direct communication with all customers and staff members. As a key member of our personnel, you are responsible for helping us maintain a positive culture in which we try to amaze and our guests and coworkers alike. Duties of the customer service representative include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing offices following written procedures.
- Checking and responding to all phone messages
- Checking and responding to all email messages.
- Answering phone calls with exceptional attitude and friendliness.
- Welcoming and amazing customers as they arrive to our facilities.
- Checking the accuracy of legal waivers.
- Taking payments in both cash and credit form.
- Proactively communicating with customers and students on jump procedures, weather and keeping them generally informed.
- Running basic computer systems.
- Communicating with all staff and guests to ensure the most efficient work flow procedures possible.
- Making microphone announcements.
- Updating jumper profiles.
- Responding to customer complaints in a timely and friendly manor.
- Informing the appropriate personnel of inventory issues before they arise.
- Balancing end of day reports.
- Printing and mailing off gift cards.
- Constantly cleaning and maintaining appearance of all facilities.
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude and appearance throughout the entire work day.Interested to learn more? Please contact us through our contact page if you think you’re the right fit. Contact Ryan at (803) 581-5867 to schedule an appointment for an interview.