Skydive Carolina Welcomes Greenville Skydiving Guests
93 MILES EAST OF GREENVILLE
Looking for places to go skydiving in Greenville, SC? Skydive Carolina has proudly served the Greenville market for over 30 years offering tandem skydiving and learn to skydive programs. We are located only a short hour and a half drive from Greenville city center. Home to Furman University and many outdoor, adventure-loving residents, come see why Skydive Carolina is the best choice for skydiving near Greenville, SC.
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Skydive Carolina, safety is always our number one priority. Our experienced staff are both personable and professional. For over 30 years, we have made it our mission to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We have the aircraft capacity to accommodate most groups, yet we are small enough to maintain a family atmosphere. If you're looking for places to skydive, we encourage you to read our customer reviews to see why people from Greenville and all over the Carolinas choose to jump at Skydive Carolina.
OUR SKYDIVING CENTER IS LOCATED AT:
1903 King Air Dr, Chester, SC 29706
DIRECTIONS FROM GREENVILLE, SC
For turn-by-turn driving directions to Skydive Carolina from Greenville, South Carolina please click on the map or refer to the driving directions below:
- Take I-85 N toward Charlotte
- Take the SC-5/SC-198 exit, EXIT102, toward Blacksburg/Rock Hill.
- Turn right onto N Mountain St/SC-5. Continue to follow SC-5.
- Stay straight to go onto Black Hwy/SC-5 Bus. Continue to follow SC-5 Bus.
- Turn right onto US Highway 321 Byp/US-321 Byp S.
- US Highway 321 Byp/US-321 Byp Sbecomes US-321 S.
- Turn left onto Brattonsville Rd.
- Brattonsville Rd becomes Darby Rd/SC-190.
- Turn right onto King Air Dr.
- Skydive Carolina, 1903 King Air Dr, Chester, SC, 1903 KING AIR DR is on the left.