Skydive Carolina is seeking a dynamic, outgoing personality to join our customer service team! Are you a highly motivated individual seeking a job that’s different than any other? If that’s you, we’d like to meet you!
We are seeking an energetic personality who can ‘bring it’ every day! Our customer base often feels a little uncertain about the skydiving experience, so the candidate we are seeking must set the right tone by greeting our guests with warmth and handle a myriad of responsibilities to ensure the customer experience is five star.
This position will be 5 days a week as the skydiving season necessitates; we are looking for help from August until the end of November. In this position, you will have direct communication with all customers and staff members. As a key member of our personnel, you are responsible for helping us maintain a positive culture in which we try to amaze our guests and coworkers alike. Duties of the customer service representative include, but are not limited to:
1. Checking and responding to all phone messages
2. Checking and reply to all email messages.
3. Answering phone calls with exceptional attitude and friendliness.
4. Welcoming and amazing customers as they arrive at our facilities.
5. Checking the accuracy of legal waivers.
6. Taking payments in both cash and credit form.
7. Proactively communicating with customers and students on jump procedures, weather and keeping them generally informed.
8. Running basic computer systems.
9. Communicating with all staff and guests to ensure the most efficient work flow procedures possible.
10. Making microphone announcements.
11. Updating jumper profiles.
12. Responding to customer complaints in a timely and friendly manor.
13. Informing the appropriate personnel of inventory issues before they arise.
14. Balancing end of day reports.
15. Continuously cleaning and maintaining appearance of all facilities.
16. Maintaining a positive and professional attitude and attitude demeanor throughout the entire work day.
Interested to learn more? Please contact us through our contact page if you think you’re the right fit. Contact Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura Jane at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for an interview.
Copyright © 2019, Skydive Carolina, All Rights Reserved.
DropZone Web Design & Marketing by Beyond Marketing, LLC