Skydive Carolina Proudly Serves Asheville Skydiving Guests
131 Miles Southeast of Asheville
Known for its love of the outdoors, Asheville is full of people who work hard AND play hard. For over 30 years, Skydive Carolina has proudly served guests from Asheville, NC. If you're located in the area and are looking for the best skydiving near you, we hope you'll come play 14,000 ft up in our Carolina skies.
Why Choose Us
Skydive Carolina has a long history in the sport of skydiving offering some of the most modern, well-maintained skydiving aircraft available. We know how to make first-time skydivers feel at ease, safe, and comfortable. Our experienced team is incredibly friendly and welcoming which means when you jump at Skydive Carolina, you become part of our "sky-family".
If you're coming in from out of town, we highly encourage you to spend the day hanging out with us at the dropzone. We offer a full range of amenities including a snack bar, RV hook ups, camping area, showers and restroom facilities.
OUR SKYDIVING CENTER IS LOCATED AT:
1903 King Air Dr, Chester, SC 29706
DIRECTIONS TO SKYDIVE CAROLINA FROM ASHEVILLE, NC:
For turn-by-turn driving directions to Skydive Carolina from Asheville, North Carolina please click on the map or refer to the driving directions below:
- Start out going I-240 W/US-74 Alt W
- Merge onto I-26 E toward I-40 (Crossing into South Carolina).
- Merge onto I-85 N via EXIT 18B toward Charlotte.
- Take the SC-5/SC-198 exit, EXIT102, toward Blacksburg/Rock Hill.
- Turn right onto N Mountain St/SC-5. Continue to follow SC-5.
- Stay straight to go onto Black Hwy/SC-5 Bus. Continue to follow SC-5 Bus.
- Turn right onto US Highway 321 Byp/US-321 Byp S.
- US Highway 321 Byp/US-321 Byp Sbecomes US-321 S.
- Turn left onto Brattonsville Rd.
- Brattonsville Rd becomes Darby Rd/SC-190.
- Turn right onto King Air Dr.
- Skydive Carolina, 1903 King Air Dr, Chester, SC, 1903 KING AIR DR is on the right.