Our most popular program. Make your first jump a 120 MPH freefall TANDEM skydive! The classroom instruction takes approximately 30 minutes. When it is your turn to jump, you and your instructor board the aircraft together for the ride to altitude. After reaching the desired altitude, it is time to freefall with your instructor attached behind you as your personal guide. You will accelerate to over 120 miles per hour for up to 60 seconds. Then you can pull the ripcord and enjoy a breath taking five minute flight under your parachute built for two. Yes, these parachutes truly fly and you get to assist your instructor in steering. Thousands of first time jumpers have made tandem skydives with our professional, licensed instructors.
- Cannot weigh more than 225lbs
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to present a government-issued, photo Identification
- No alcohol is permitted on the premises
- All participants should not consume alcohol after midnight, the night before the scheduled jump
|Monday||Closed for Jump Operations - Administrative Offices Open|
|Tuesday||Closed for Jump Operations - Administrative Offices Open|
|Wednesday||Closed for Jump Operations - Administrative Offices Open|
*Closed Christmas & New Years.
"I am so glad I picked Skydive Carolina to be the place where I made my first jump."