Directions from Columbia, SC to Skydive Carolina!
*Many online mapping websites (MapQuest, Google) tend to make an error on the last turn prompting guests to take a right instead of a left. Please note the correct directions below:
Columbia to Skydive Carolina
- Take I-77 North to EXIT 65
- Take a LEFT off of the exit ramp onto 9.
- Drive 2 miles and Turn RIGHT onto 909 (Rodman Road). LANDMARK: There will be a cattle auction place immediately before this turn.
- Proceed on 909 for approximately 5 miles until reaching a STOP SIGN.
- Take a RIGHT onto 72/121 Saluda Road, then make an immediate LEFT onto Aaron Burr Road / 909. (You will cross over railroad tracks immediately once on Aaron Burr).
- You will arrive at a 4-Way Stop. Take a RIGHT remaining on 909. (You are now 5 minutes away)
- LANDMARK: Take a right after the sign to Lake Oliphant.
- Take a RIGHT onto State Road 190 / Darby Road and Skydive Carolina will immediately be on your left.
- Turn LEFT onto King Air Drive (you will see the large Skydive Carolina sign at the entrance).