Date Details: May 12-14 — 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
This is an Upright Training Camp to give the mid-Atlantic ladies an opportunity to train for the Women's Upright World Record (WUWR) attempts.
The WUWR attempts are TBD but are anticipated to occur in Arizona in Fall 2017. If you are interested in participating in the record attempts, it is highly recommended that you attend warm up camps. Even if you do not plan on attending the WUWR Attempts, you may join this camp to get Head Up bigway practice
Who can participate:
- Prefer ability to fly head down as well as head up.
- Prefer ability for head down approaches and break off. Not mandatory.
- Must be able to safely control your level and proximity to a large formation in an upright orientation.
- Experience in head down or head up big way formations preferred, introductory assistance available.
- Safety for all participants of the camp is the top priority. If you are flying in an unsafe manner, you may be asked to sit out the rest of the event.
Who this is not for:
Anyone in the beginner/intermediate stages of learning Head Up.
- Warm up day, Friday
- Start time 9:30am, but will depend on the DZ start time for the day and weather conditions
- 6 jumps per day, Saturday and Sunday.
- Start time is 8am, but will depend on the DZ start time for the day and weather conditions
- Currently free, but subject to change if there is enough interest to warrant different aircraft (slots currently limited to Skydive Carolina's Otter).
- Please contact Amy Milhorne via chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in joining this camp.
Join us for a community pot-luck dinner at the Wolf Den directly after jumping.